Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Zoya Cashmeres Collection Fall 2013

I'm back with the second half of Zoya's Fall 2013 collection, Zoya Cashmeres. If you'd like to see my swatches and review of the Satins Collection, you can find that, here. This collection consists of six rich cremes that are perfect for the Fall season. Zoya is my favorite main stream nail polish brand for many reasons. One of those reasons is that I don't have to worry if their polish is going to have a great formula or not. Now, I'm not saying that I've never been disappointed by Zoya, it's just rare for me. Their cremes are especially fabulous when it comes to formula. They are easy to apply, self level, and dry fast. Many of their cremes are even one coaters. In the case of this collection, all of the formulas were great. Many can be one coaters for those with shorter nails but for me, I used two coats of polish in each picture. In the second pictures, I added one coat of Zoya Maria-Luisa to my accent nail. Maria-Luisa is from the Satins collection but I thought it would be fun to use it with the Cashmeres as well.


Zoya Livingston
Livingston is a bright red creme.

Zoya Maria Luisa
Here I am holding my bottle of Zoya Maria-Luisa. I added one coat to my accent nail. I reviewed Maria-Luisa, here


Zoya Pepper
Pepper is a brick red creme. 

Zoya Maria Luisa
Zoya Pepper with one coat of Zoya Maria-Luisa on my accent nail. 


Zoya Hunter
Aptly named, Zoya Hunter is a hunter green creme. 

Zoya Maria Luisa
Zoya Hunter with one coat of Zoya Maria-Luisa on my accent nail. 


Zoya Sailor
Sailor is also appropriately named as it is a navy blue creme. Sailor was almost a one coater for me but I had a tiny bit of patching by my cuticles. It was perfect with two coats.

Zoya Maria Luisa
Zoya Sailor with one coat of Zoya Maria-Luisa on my accent nail. 


Zoya Flynn
Flynn was difficult to photograph for me and hard to describe. Zoya describes Flynn as "a lush camel brown creme." Personally, it reminds me of a Cafe Latte. Although Flynn doesn't work for my skin tone, I'm keeping it for nail art. 

Zoya Maria Luisa
 Zoya Flynn with one coat of Zoya Maria-Luisa on my accent nail.


Zoya Louise
Louise isn't the best polish for me to keep around. Every time I see it, I want to eat a brownie or chocolate pudding. Louise is a rich chocolate brown creme.

Zoya Maria Luisa
 Zoya Louise with one coat of Zoya Maria-Luisa on my accent nail. 


The Zoya Satins Collection can be purchased online from www.zoya.com for $8.00 each.

What's the verdict? Will you be picking anything up from Zoya's Cashmeres and Satins Collection? Do you love one collection more than the other? My favorite is the Satins Collection.

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe or visit me on my Facebook page.
I'm also on InstagramTwitter, and Pinterest.

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin
*The products in this post were provided for my honest review.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.