Monday, January 2, 2012

Coming Back

Hello, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I celebrate Christmas as I'm sure you can tell by my Christmas inspired nails. =) I made Christmas dinner by myself for the first time ever. Ok...that's not a true statement. My husband made the turkey which is the hardest part I think. I've never cooked a turkey so I was thankful that he wanted to do it and it was delicious! I made everything else. I was nervous about taking on this task because I have chronic back and nerve pain. I never know how I'm going to feel day by day. I prayed that I'd feel up to cooking and was so happy that I was able to pull it off. I had to lie down a lot during the day and needed extra medication but I did it!!!! It actually took me a couple of days to do it but let's pretend I did it in one. =) My sister and her family joined us on Christmas day and my parents arrived the next day. I love my family. My family and my relationship with God is the most important thing in my life. My parents returned to California this morning. Saying goodbye is always hard for me. I'm glad I don't have to say goodbye to my sister anymore (she moved nearby last June).

I got a lot of nail polish and I can't wait to show you! It's going to take a while to swatch it but I'm going to try my best to get it on here soon. I want to finish the challenge I started. I believe I have 3 more to go. After that, it's swatching time! I'm working on the next challenge right now. I got nail art brushes and a light box so it will be interesting to see how my work improves!!

I recently hit "100" likes on Facebook and I am going to do my second giveaway this week (I hope)! I'm a bit broke from the holidays so I won't be able to do anything too huge.

I'm excited to continue with blogging and nail art. Let' see what 2012 brings!

See you soon with my next challenge!

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.