Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 27 - Artwork

I'm finally back! Sorry about the long long absence. I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season!

Before I start I need to apologize for the blurry picture. I made a big mistake by not looking at my pictures on my laptop before taking off my polish. Doh!

I was a bit overwhelmed with this challenge. I love art but I'm not very good at it. I felt like I couldn't do any piece of art justice with being so new to nail art and I froze for a while. I finally talked myself into just doing what I had in my mind even if I didn't come out the way I wanted it to. I love Monet so I based my design off of this picture:



I only did an accent nail because I felt it would be too busy on every nail. Again, I'm so sorry about how blurry the picture turned out. It's hard to see what I did. =(


The design and blurriness is poor but check out Zoya Kristen! You know how much I love Zoya. I've been in a creme mood lately and recently acquired the new Feel Collection from Zoya. I'm working on a post with swatches for the entire collection (thank you holiday promos). I love every single color from that collection. More on that later!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.