Sunday, January 29, 2012

OPI Metallic 4 Life (Nicki Minaj)

I have another polish from OPI's Nicki Minaj collection for you today, Metallic 4 Life. I LOVE glitter so this was the only one I was interested in from swatches I saw online. As you know, that changed as soon as I saw this collection in person. Metallic 4 Life (hate the 4 in the title) has a black jelly base with silver hex and square glitter. The formula was pretty good for a chunky glitter. I used two coats for the pictures, I don't think it needs any more coats than that. The glitter was easy to apply, I didn't have to move it around with the brush which I loved.



Here it is with Super Bass shatter. 


I don't like the shatter on this. I didn't like how transparent it looked on top of the glitter but I also didn't apply a very thick coat. What do you think? 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.