Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Essie - Shine of the Times

Flakies are huge right now. It seems that every major polish company is jumping on the flakie bandwagon and I am loving it! I've recently acquired flakies from Finger Paints, Zoya, and of course Essie's Shine of the Times. I've read that Shine of the Times looks like Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure and Nubar 2010. I don't have them to compare but the pictures look pretty identical to me. I have been dying to get my hands on 2010 before Essie released Shine of the Times. Lemming satisfied!

Check it out, it has an amazing color shift from an orange/red to a blue/green. I used NOPI Khloe had a Little Lam Lam as my base color. The first picture reminds me of fall leaves. Beautiful!


 Eek, I didn't wrap my tips very well! Doh!


Gorgeous right? Shine of the Times is from Essie's Luxeffects Collection that came out over the holidays. I found mine at Ulta last month but they are still available.

Thanks for reading!


*This product was purchased by Pamper with Polish.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Shine of the Times! It's such a magical polish! Now all I have to do is get my hands on Finger Paints Twisted!! :D Great Nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a must have in my opinion! I need to put the Finger Paints flakies up for you to see. Amazing!!!!! Thanks for the comment!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a must have!! And I would love to see twisted! So I can drool all over the post!! Hehe! Welcome! I love comments!

      Delete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.