Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 26 - Inspired by a Pattern

The nail community is filled with these adorable candy cane manicures that I have been dying to try. I decided this challenge would be the perfect time to attempt it. It was surprisingly quick,easy, and adorable! I did get a little too hasty with the top coat on one of my fingers, causing the white stripes to smudge. Alright, here are the pictures!!



Pretty cute right? All you need to do is to put on a couple of coats of red (China Glaze Ruby Pumps) and let it dry. Once dry, use a white striper brush to put on diagonal stripes. After the stripes are dry, add a coat of your favorite top coat.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute!!!

    Grace said "I really like those ones."

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.