Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Zoya Feel Collection

Welcome to my very first collection post! I've never purchased an entire collection of nail polish before. With Christmas and Zoya's amazing flash promos during the holiday season, I was able to collect all six colors from the Feel Collection. I love all of the colors but I have to say, I didn't realize how alike some of the colors are to each other. I got about half of this collection for free so I'm ok with it but had I paid for all of them, I'd be a little upset. The formula for all six shades is amazing as Zoya always is (for me so far). They were all opaque with one coat but I put on two out of habit. I'd strongly recommend any polish from this collection! Here are the pictures!

Avery

This is a nude creme that has yellow undertones. It looks like a bottle of my foundation. I've never tried a nude before this and wasn't sure if I could pull it off. I don't think it's quite right for my skin tone but I still love it.

Carey

This is a rich periwinkle/gray creme. In some lights it resembles Kristen but it is less blue and has a softer look. I put Carey on one hand and Kristen on the other and it was hard to tell them apart. There is a definite difference but they are close. 

Kristen (left hand) and Carey (right hand) 


Kristen

A light blue/gray creme that covers in one coat (I am wearing two). It brings out the pink in my skin which I do not like. It's a beautiful color but it just doesn't work for my skin tone. Of course, I still love it anyway. I'm pretty sure I have a Zoya addiction. ;)


Kendal 

This is a beautiful light lavender creme that seems to have a little bit of gray in it. Like Kristen, it makes me look more pink but it's more faint than with Kristen. 


Kennedy

This is my favorite of the Feel Collection. Kennedy is a beautiful light pink creme. Zoya describes it as a "pale french beige creme" but I see pink in it as well. This looks just like OPI's Steady As She Rose to me. I think Kennedy has a better formula. It's opaque with one coat whereas SASR needs two and is a little more runny than Kennedy. 


Megan

Zoya describes Megan as a taupe gray creme. I see a little lavender in it in certain lights. It may just be how it looks with my skin tone. In this picture I see light blue. Maybe it's all of the above. ;)


I don't know what it is about this collection that I love so much. They are so simple but soooo beautiful.   These are my go to polishes when I need a break from all the glitter and flakies I usually wear. I hope you enjoyed my little review!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty colors... although there is no sparkly pink. :( jk

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.