Saturday, January 21, 2012

Essie - A Cut Above

Essie's Luxeffects Collection is one of my favorite collections to come out in the last couple of months. Remember, I didn't have Flakies before so this was very exciting for me to pick up. I do, however, have a lot of glitter but that didn't stop me from picking up A Cut Above. Come on, it's chunky pink glitter! I couldn't separate her from the rest of her sparkly family! That would just be wrong.

Here I used one coat of A Cut Above on top of two coats of Zoya's Raven (black creme). 

I love this! I want to try it on top of everything. What do you think of this, do you like it?

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. this is really pretty! I'd love to see it layered over a pastel color :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.