Monday, July 1, 2013

CrowsToes Milquetoast

I'm back once again with the last CrowsToes polish in my stash. Today I have CrowsToes Milquetoast to show you. I'm going to make this post pretty quick but don't worry, I have more posts on their way. 

Milquetoast is a white based polish with copper hex glitter in various sizes. It's a pretty polish, I just don't like how white based polishes look with my skin tone. Hello, lobster hands! If you love polishes that have a white base, you'll love this one. The formula was fabulous, it went on smoothly without any problems. I only needed two coats and used one coat of Seche Vite top coat. 



You can purchase CrowsToes from: 

Here are my other CrowsToes posts:

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

*Products in this post were provided for review.

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.