Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Nail Mail and Haul May - July 2013

It's time for another nail mail/haul post for the last few months. These are the polishes I have acquired lately and have not done a post on yet. I'm not going to tell you much more than the name of the polish today. I'll give more details when I show you the swatches! 

Anything you're dying to see swatches of? Let me know in the comment section at the end of this post. Alright, here we go!!

Chick Nail Polish
Chick - Hipster Chick 

 

 Left to right: CrowsToes Gomez, Shoot the Butterfly, and Cheshire

Cult Nail's Dance All Night Collection
 Left to right: Cult Nails Faded, Love at First Sight, Nakizzle's Shizzle, Dance All Night, Walk of Shame, and Wax That (top coat)
Missing from photo - Center of Attention 

 Different Dimension - Wish You Were Here



 Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces
Left to right: Emily de Molly No Love Lost and Cosmic Forces

Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces

Essie Naughty Nautical
 Left to right: Essie The Girls Are Out and Naughty Nautical 

Jindie Nails Dream in Color

Lumina Lacquer 1000 Julys
 Left to right: Lumina Lacquer Young Americans and 1000 Julys

Lumina Lacquer 1000 Julys

 Lynnderella Golden Rules
Left to right: Lynnderella A Party of a Dress and Golden Rules

Lynnderella Golden Rules
 Left to right: Lynnderella A Party of a Dress and Golden Rules


Left to right: Nerd Lacquer Event Horizon, I Think You Call Me Sexy, Cyance Friction, and The Quantum Bluniverse

 Left to right: Nerd Lacquer Pinin' For The Fjords and Gotterdammerung

OPI Magazine Cover Mouse
Left to right: OPI Minnie Style and Magazine Cover Mouse (Liquid Sand)

 OPI Minnie Style

Picture Polish Mallard
 Left to right: Picture Polish Paradise and Mallard

Picture Polish Paradise 

 
Picture Polish Mallard

 Super Black Drunk Dial

Super Black HBIC


There ya go! I have more on the way so I have a lot of swatching to do. =)

Do you have any of these?

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page.

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Nice nail mail and haul! Lots of pretty colors to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know what to wear first! =)

      Delete
  2. This is basically my dream haul!! I have been wanting Golden Rules forevvvver! Maybe it's time to splurge? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been wanting Golden Rules since it came out but I have a hard time justifying Lynn's prices. I finally splurged and I love it! =)

      Delete
  3. Emily de Molly cosmic forces makes any haul a success! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried SO many times to get that darn polish. I was so excited to finally snag it.

      Delete
  4. Can't wait for
    Wish you were here
    Golden rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choices. What should I use as a base color for them?

      Delete
  5. Those are so fun! I want to see a swatch of the Different Dimension one and the OPI Minnie Style one... just sayin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Different Dimension polish is amazing and Minnie Style is so darn cute. Good choices! =)

      Delete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.