Tuesday, June 25, 2013

CrowsToes Green Thumb of Doom

I love the name of this polish. My husband loves to garden but I tend to kill every plant I touch. CrowsToes Green Thumb of Doom is another beauty from the springTHIS 2013 collection. It's the grassy green version of Tequila Sunrise. It has a golden shimmer as well but the particles are larger than they are in Tequila Sunrise. It's formula is a little on the thin and sheer side but it applies smoothly and is opaque with three coats. I was going to use Zoya Josie as my base color but decided to wear it on it's own. I used three coats and one coat of Seche Vite top coat. 





I have a thing for green polish so this is one of my favorite CrowsToes. What do you think about it?

CrowsToes can be purchased from: 


Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

*Products provided for review. 
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.