Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Zoya Irresistible Collection

Today I have the last of the three Zoya collections for Summer 2013 to show you. I can't decide if this collection is my favorite or the PixieDusts. You know me, if it's glittery or shimmery I'm going to love it! All of the polishes in this collection have a metallic foil finish and a lot of shimmer. My pictures don't do these justice, they are amazing in person. The formula on these are really easy to work with but are a little on the thin side. As long as you wipe the extra polish off of your brush before application, you won't flood your cuticles. All pictures were taken in my light box. 

 
Zoya Tinsley
Tinsley is a beautifully complex polish. It's a metallic rosey peach with gold shimmer. Depending on the lighting, Tinsley can look more rosey or peach. It's on the sheer side so I used three thin coats. 


 Zoya Bobbi
Bobbi is a bright metallic magenta polish with silver shimmer. I used two coats. This would be a fun color for a summer pedi.


Zoya Amy
Amy is a metallic orange polish with gold shimmer. It leans a little more to red orange than my pictures show. I used three thin coats for the picture but two coats are plenty. The polish is a little thin, just wipe off the excess from your brush before application.


Zoya Kerry
Kerry is a metallic yellow with gold shimmer. If you love yellow, you'll love this. I used three thin coats because I smudged one of my fingers. Two coats are just fine. =)


Zoya Rikki
Zoya describes Rikki as being a fern green foil metallic. It has a golden shimmer like most of the polishes in this collection. I love green polish so this is one of my favorites from the collection. I used two thin coats.


 Zoya Hazel
Hazel is an icy metallic blue polish with gold shimmer. It reminds me of Zoya Crystal but when I put the two bottles next to each other I saw how different they are. If you are interested, I can compare the two for you. I used two thin coats. 


I absolutely adore this collection. Zoya is so good at making foil metallic polishes, I love them all with the exception of the yellow. It's a very pretty yellow, my skin tone just doesn't get along with that color. What do you think? Do you have any favorites?


Thanks for reading!

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin

*Products provided for review.

2 comments:

  1. These are all really pretty. I like how they look metallic!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.