Saturday, May 18, 2013

Nail Pattern Boldness Oodiful

Nail Pattern Boldness is a new to me brand but I think it's been around for a while. They got my attention with their witty brand name and I couldn't resist grabbing the beautiful Oodiful. I rhymed...I couldn't help myself. Apparently Oodiful has something to do with Dr. Who but I'm not familiar with the show. They have other Dr. Who themed polishes so if you're a fan you should check it out!


Nail Pattern Boldness Oodiful
Oodiful is a delicate grey jelly with a sprinkling of white and pink glitter. The pink squares are my favorite part I must say. I never know how a jelly polish will build so I started with a base of Zoya Dove (grey creme). The glitter payoff in Oodiful isn't great so I ended up using three coats to try to get the amount of glitter I wanted. You know me, the more glitter the better!


Nail Pattern Boldness Oodiful
The formula is thin but good besides it needing more glitter. ;) It isn't as blue toned as my pictures show. I'm going to try it without a base color next time and see if I like that better. 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Pretty color! I like the glitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I added your swatches to my recent Fun Finds post!
    http://toriamasons-treasures.blogspot.com/2013/07/fun-finds-2.html

    - Toria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun, I just checked it out. Thank you! =) =)

      Delete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.