Friday, May 31, 2013

Picture Polish Blogger

I am a huge sucker for glitter. It took me about five seconds to decide I "needed" this polish and I love it. The name also makes me smile. Picture Polish Blogger has hex glitter in multiple sizes and colors in a clear base. You can wear this on a base color or by itself. I used one coat of Cult Nails Nevermore (black creme) for my base color and one coat of Blogger. That's right, just one coat. The glitter payoff is crazy. I didn't have to dab it on, I just applied it with normal brush strokes and left it alone. I used two coats of Seche Vite for my top coat. I. Love. This. 







Isn't it beautiful? I bought this polish from Llarowe but you can find it wherever Picture Polish is sold. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.