Monday, February 25, 2013

NOPI Sweet Dreams

While I was "browsing" in Ulta the other day, I noticed this little gem. Being the sucker for glitter that I am, I had to have it. NOPI Sweet Dreams is from the Selena Gomez collection and it's the only one I have from it. The others looked too close to polishes I already have so I passed them up. 


NOPI Sweet Dreams is a glitter topper but it can be opaque on it's own with two or three coats.  I used two coats on top of Cult Nails Nevermore (black creme). I then topped it off with two coats of Seche Vite to make my mani smooth and extra glossy.

I love this over black but it would be cute over a lot of colors. 

As you can see, Sweet Dreams has large silver hex, medium turquoise hex, and small lavender hex glitter in a clear base. It is very sparkly in person. Removal was a beast. I forgot to use Elmer's Glue as my base coat so I used the cotton ball and foil method. Oops!

What do you think? Will you be picking this up? Let me know in the comments below!

-Mira

6 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.