Wednesday, February 13, 2013

OPI Sprung

The name of this polish makes me laugh. Do people still say that? I'm too old to be cool so I don't know anymore. Ok, I'm not too old, I just don't care. I'm 34. You were wondering right? ;p I digress, back to the polish. The name is a bit silly but the polish is fabulous. Let's take a look.


 Shimmery coppery goodness right here. It's a lot more shimmery in person. It's one of those polishes that glows. Love it!


Here it is with the flash on. It looks more like the picture on the top in real life but look how pretty!!! 

Again, I used the flash so you could see the little bits of color swimming around in the polish. 

The formula was excellent. I only needed two coats for opacity. As always, I used Seche Vite top coat to make it extra shiny. 

When I went to put this polish away, I noticed that I have a thing for copper polishes. I have a lot of close dupes. I want to do a comparison post on them. It's pretty embarrassing. =)

Thanks for reading!!

-Mira


3 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.