Thursday, February 14, 2013

OPI Pink Yet Lavender

The last polish I have to show you from the Mariah Carey collection is the glitter, Pink Yet Lavender. I love glitter toppers and this one is no exception. 


Pink Yet Lavender has a clear base, pink hexagons, and small silver glitter. 


I used two coats on top of OPI Anti-Bleak and used two coats of Seche Vite to make it smooth. 


It applied well and dried quickly. I didn't have to manipulate any of the glitter pieces (or play go fish) which is nice for a glitter like this. All of the pieces laid flat. The glitter that looks bent is just the reflection of the light. 


Well, it took me for-ev-er but I finally finished this collection!! 
Now what? You will just have to come back to see! =)

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.