Saturday, February 2, 2013

OPI The Impossible

OPI The Impossible is the last of the liquid sand polishes. I saved it for last because it's my least favorite. I wouldn't have purchased it but it came with the mini set. Luckily, my niece really likes it so I know it will go to good use. ;) 


The Impossible is a bright coral jelly polish with micro glitter, small silver hexagon glitter, and silver stars. My bottle, unfortunately, seems to be missing the stars. I did a full manicure on my niece and then of course used it for this swatch and I didn't see a single star. Both my niece and I were disappointed. Sad day. Moving on. 


 
The formula is a bit sheer so I used three coats. Drying time is a little slower like the other liquid sand polishes. Also, removal isn't harder than a regular glitter polish. I just used the foil method and it came off just fine. 


Here it is with two coats of Seche Vite top coat. 


 
It is pretty, it just doesn't work with my skin tone. 

Well, there you have it! Which liquid sand polish is your favorite? 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira






1 comment:

  1. It's pretty but coral wouldn't be my top pick either. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.