Friday, February 24, 2012

OPI - The New York City Ballet

This just spotted on the interwebs, OPI is releasing six beautiful polishes inspired by The New York City Ballet in April 2012. I want these not only because they are gorgeous but because I love The New York City Ballet. I've seen them perform only twice in my life and there is nothing else quite like it. OPI has described as shear and subtle shades that can be worn alone or layered with the glitter polish (Pirouette My Whistle). I do prefer my polish to be opaque and true to the bottle color so I haven't decided if I will be purchasing any (besides the glitter) yet. I am excited to see a swatch of the first two on the left (Care to Danse? and My Pointe Exactly). Maybe with an extra coat or two these can build up to be more true to what is seen in the bottle. We shall see! 


Left to right: Care to Danse? (that's how they spelled it), My Pointe Exactly, You Callin' Me a Lyre?, Don't Touch my Tutu!, Barre my Soul, and Pirouette My Whistle. 

What do you think of these? Will you be purchasing any? 

Thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. I saw this! I'm pretty excited but I do like my polishes opaque so I'll have to see if
    I end up buying any as well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.