Sunday, February 26, 2012

NOTD - Oscar Night

My husband and I like to watch awards shows together. I like to see the pretty dresses and well, I'm not sure what he gets out of it. Tonight we watched the Oscars and I did a mani to celebrate just for fun. 



I wish my tux wasn't crooked but I'm still getting a feel for nail art so I don't think it's that bad. I used two coats of Orly Black Vinyl for my base color except for my ring finger which has three coats of OPI Alpine Snow. For the tux (inspired by Cute Polish) I used a black nail striper for all details. I even used the tip of the striper brush to make the buttons. The glitter is one coat of China Glaze Marry a Millionaire. I love how this glitter looks layered with the black. Gorgeous!  I topped everything with OPI Top Coat. I think it's a fun look, I hope you like it! 

Thanks for reading!!



2 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.