Monday, February 20, 2012

OPI - Fly (Nicki Minaj)

I have my picks from a couple collections coming soon. Before I post those, I want to share one last swatch from OPI's Nicki Minaj collection. I took a lot of pictures and loaded them up on my laptop for editing and then my adapter stopped working. The Apple Store is downtown and I just had a procedure done on my back so I couldn't make the trip. My husband sensed my laptop withdrawals and picked up a new adapter for me today. Yay! He works downtown so it worked out well. Ok, enough babbling here is Fly!

 Before I got into nail polish, I thought colors that weren't in the red family were strange for nails. I know, I missed out for a looooong time. I always wondered why people would put a color like this on their nails! So narrow minded of me lol.  This is one of my favorite new colors right now. I've been on a blue and green kick lately and I love love love this one. I don't have anything like it although I know there are plenty out there. 

Fly is a gorgeous teal creme. The formula was fabulous, opaque in two coats, and I love the shine. Your fingers will get a little Smurfy when taking this off but it's not that bad. 


I tried a few different layering looks for you to see. Left to right: OPI Super Bass Shatter, Essie A Cut Above, OPI Save Me, and OPI Nicole Kendall on the Katwalk (my favorite combo). 

Alright, that completes my OPI Nicki Minaj swatches. I'm off to work on the OPI Holland and China Glaze Electropop Collections. 

As always, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.