Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 22 - Inspired by a Song

Last weekend my husband put up my tree and I happily smothered it in ornaments. Decorations are up and I'm wracking my brain for gift ideas. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in my house and on my nails.




Supplies:
OPI Envy (base coat) & Seche Vite (top coat)
Index Finger: Orly Sweet Peacock (blue), Zoya Trixie (silver) and Bundle Monster Plate #14 for the snowflake image
Middle Finger: Zoya Holly and Rina (green) and red and yellow rhinestones for ornaments
Ring Finger: China Glaze Champagne Bubbles (one coat) with China Glaze Twinkle Lights (two coats) on top
Pinky: Zoya Colbie (red), China Glaze Passion (gold), and Bundle Monster #225 for the ornament stamp with a gold rhinestone on the top (to tie it in with the other nails)
Thumb: China Glaze Champagne Bubbles (one coat) and Blonde Bombshell (two coats) on top

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Very festive! I love it. Grace says she likes them too! =>

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.