Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 23 - Inspired by a Movie

One of my favorite Christmas movies to watch when I was a little girl was White Christmas. I still love it and need to watch it once a Christmas season. For this challenge I wanted to simply capture the look of snow on my nails accented with snowflakes. I had a clear vision of what I wanted in my head but I just couldn't get it to come out right. It was fun to try but I'm putting this in the Nail Fail category. I have something fun planned for the next challenge (inspired by a book) and hope that it comes out the way I see it in my head. =)





Supplies:
OPI Envy (base coat)
Zoya Snow White
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Zoya Trixie (silver snowflakes)
China Glaze For Audrey (blue snowflakes)
Bundle Monster Plate #14
Seche Vite (Top Coat)

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, it closes this Friday! 

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't consider it a "nail fail." I think it's cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.