Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 24 - Inspired by a Book

Ok, so this is known as a song but here is my proof that it's a book too! 


When I taught (that sounds really weird) which wasn't long ago, I would read/sing this with my class. It brings me a lot of wonderful memories of teaching 1st and 2nd grade. The holidays are so much more enjoyable when there are children around for me. 

I saw this tutorial and wanted to try it which is why I made this stretch with the book/song! 


I like to do my nail art upside down so that I can see them. They don't seem upside down to me but I always see them the other way online. =)




Supplies:

OPI Envy - base coat
Zoya Snow White
NOPI - Razzle Dazzle (black)
OPI - In my Back Pocket (orange)
Seche Vite - top coat
Dotting tool and small paint brush for the nose

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, it closes this Friday. I would love to do another giveaway when I hit 50 subscribers on this blog so please subscribe if you like this blog! =) I'm also going to do a giveaway when I hit 100 "likes" on Facebook!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.