Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion

I love shoes and I obviously love nail polish but that about sums up my love and involvement with the world of fashion. When I saw that this was going to be a challenge I chuckled to myself. I know there isn't anything in my closet that is inspiring. Good thing I have Santa to look to for fashion inspiration. Being December is really saving me during these last few challenges. I'm working that angle all the way baby!
Now, I do not wish to ever be able to fit in Santa's suit. I do, however, think his belt is awesome and so my inspiration for today's challenge was born.






Supplies:
OPI Envy - base coat
China Glaze Salsa (two coats) I really love this red!
Seche Vite - One Coat
Tape for the belts and NOPI Razzle Dazzle for the black belts
China Glaze Passion and a small detail brush for the buckles
Seche Vite - One more coat

I almost forgot! I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps on my ring finger for a little sparkle. 

My camera doesn't pick up glitter very well. I'm going to search for my manual or try to find it online so I can improve my picture taking skills. 

I'm also going to do a better job at remembering to keep the door to my "polish room" open so my cat can keep me company. Believe me, he lets me know when I forget:

He doesn't know how to push the door all the way open. Silly kitty. 

I hope you like today's look! I thought it was a lot of fun. Thanks for reading and see you next time!

1 comment:

  1. haha, I love that cute cat of yours!!! The Santa nails are perfect! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.