Sunday, October 23, 2011

Near Dark & Pumpkin Spice

Today I just wanted to do something simple with my nails. I wanted to do something Halloween themed but without the work! =) Please be patient as I figure out how to use my camera and take better pictures. Thankfully my sister is a photographer so she can give me tips! 

I used two polishes for this look which are China Glaze - Near Dark and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pumpkin Spice. Pumpkin Spice is shear but layers well so that you don't have any patchy spots on your nail. I didn't want to deal with getting 3 layers of glitter off which is why I used Near Dark as my base color. Near Dark is an almost black green. It's hard to tell that it isn't black unless you are in direct sunlight. Pumpkin Spice as you can see has orange glitter that sits in a really dark and murky greenish brown base. It looks great by itself or on top of dark colors like I used.

I picked up CG's Near Dark at Ulta and SH's Pumpkin Spice at Walgreens. 

Hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.