Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cartoon Frankenstein

Welcome to my very first blog post on Pamper with Polish! I am so excited to start this new adventure. This is my first attempt at nail art. I'm happy with it as it is my first try. I'm also learning how my camera works to make the best pics for my blog!! I'm open to critiques (be gentle please) and tips on how to improve my art! I saw this idea on a blog and I can't remember the name. If it's you, let me know so I can give you proper credit! If you know who it is, let me know! 

Ready for the Frankies? Here we go!


Here we go!
""Ahhhh! We're upside down, this can't be good!"




""Hmmmphhhhffff" 

"Finally!"

"Not again, come on! Take the picture!"


I tried to make a different expression for each Franky to give variety. I also, as you may have already noticed, put a coat of CG Fairy Dust over their hair. I know, what your thinking. I just couldn't help myself. I must have glitter somewhere on my nails!! 
OPI Envy for BC, Essie Sew Psyched, Black Striper for hair and scars, Zoya Snow White for eyes with dotting tool, Nicole Razzle Dazzle for the eyeballs w/ dotting tool, China Glaze Fairy Dust for the hair (no reason for that), and Seche Vite Top Coat. All done. Weee!
I hope you enjoyed.
Have you done any Halloween styled nails yet? I'd love to see them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.