Sunday, October 30, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge

Tomorrow I'm going to start this challenge. I'm really excited and very nervous at the same time. There are techniques/looks like water marbling, galaxy and tribal nails that I've never attempted before. I'm just starting to learn about nail art so I worry that some of the days might not be pretty. The point is to challenge myself and learn so I'm putting it all up baby! We can cringe and celebrate together with my successes and failures. lol Click the picture below to enlarge.


I don't know who created this challenge. I got this challenge from http://www.letthemhavepolish.com who is already on day 20. She is amazing, you must check out her blog if you haven't already. She and two of her friends are doing the challenge together and it has truly been inspiring. She was gracious enough to tell me to go for it. So here we go!!!! First day red. I can do red. ;)

See ya tomorrow!! 
p.s. I'd love to have you do this challenge with me. If you're interested let me know. We can link up in our posts. 

Oh! One last note....I have to say that I will be taking the challenge slowly. If I'm having a bad pain day, I will be in my bed laying on an ice pack. I do often have days where I'm in bed all day. I'm going to try my best to do this every day but if a day gets skipped let me apologize in advance. 

Ok, now, really, see ya tomorrow!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Can't wait to see all of your designs! If you ever need a guinea pig-- I'm your girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.