Wednesday, June 12, 2013

CrowsToes Season of the Witch

Hello! I'm back with another amazing polish from CrowsToes. I'm going to do the rest of my CrowsToes one at a time since I don't have anymore full collections. Today I have Season of the Witch which (ha!) comes from the Spring THIS collection. It's a deepened emerald polish in a black base. The green particles (flakes) shift from green to purple/fuchsia.

 I wore two coats of Season of the Witch on top of Cult Nails Nevermore (black creme) with Seche Vite as my top coat. The formula was great. It flowed smoothly from the brush and applied without issue. I'll let the pictures do the talking now. 





Ok, I'm a little embarrassed by this picture. I had a hard time capturing the color shift and this was the best of the bunch. The duochrome effect is truly fantastic, I just failed at getting a beautiful picture of it. 

You can purchase CrowsToes from:


Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page

-Mira

*Product provided for review.

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Cool color! Love the color shift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think the bottom photo is interesting and I love that the polish shifts between my two favorite colors! And I recently watched the movie Season of the Witch (not sure if they're tied but it reminded me of that) and I liked it. Might have to add this to my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I almost didn't post it! I don't know if it's connected or not. =)

      Delete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.