Monday, June 3, 2013

CrowsToes The Pleiades Collection Part 1

I am so excited to show you part one of The Pleiades Collection by CrowsToes. I have four to show you today and am working on the rest from this collection (and from other CrowsToes collections) to show you during the week. 

All swatches are two coats of the CrowsToes polish on top of one coat of Cult Nails Nevermore (black creme) with one coat of SecheVite top coat. The formula was the same with each polish so I'll just get that out of the way first. The formula is very easy to apply, not too thin or thick. No complaints! The brush was good, I had no problems using it. 

Each polish was opaque on it's own in two coats. I chose to swatch over black because I thought it gave them more depth. 

If you'd like to learn more about the inspiration behind this collection (The Pleiades), you can read about that, here

Each polish has a duochrome (maybe even multichrome) effect, some stronger than others. They are all extremely shimmery and drop dead gorgeous. They are beautiful both indoors and under the sunshine. I highly recommend them! Alright, let's get to the good stuff! 

CrowsToes Asterope 
CrowsToes Asterope


CrowsToes Asterope


CrowsToes Asterope


CrowsToes Asterope
Asterope is very complex and hard to explain. I see deep rose/burnt orange with a golden shift. Beautiful.  


CrowsToes Electra 
CrowsToes Electra


CrowsToes Electra


CrowsToes Electra


CrowsToes Electra
Turquoise with a purple shift. These pictures do not do this polish justice, as I couldn't capture the purple color change. It's my favorite from the four. 


CrowsToes Maia 
CrowsToes Maia


CrowsToes Maia


CrowsToes Maia


CrowsToes Maia
Maia is a reddish purple that shifts to gold. 


CrowsToes Taygete 
CrowsToes Taygete


CrowsToes Taygete


CrowsToes Taygete
Taygete is a blurple that shifts to a red leaning purple. 


CrowsToes is available at Llarowe, Overall Beauty,  Shoppe Eclecticco, Femme Fatale, and Norway Nails.  

Thanks for reading!

*Products were sent for review.

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. They really look amazing!! I love them all! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are even better in person. CrowsToes did an awesome job.

      Delete
  2. Odd question, but in your opinion can Asterope dupe the discontinued (and hard to find) Sally Hansen Nail Prism in Amber Ruby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't into polish when those came out so I don't know. I did ask my polish group on Facebook if anyone knows for you. I'll reply here when they let me know. :)

      Delete
  3. There all amazing color! Great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.