**This is the same giveaway that I posted a few days ago. I had to redo the post because I'm technically challenged. It's a long story and has to do with how it was connecting with Facebook. If you entered before, don't worry, your entry is still intact. The form is the same as the last and is connected to the original document. No need to enter again! =)**
I'm so excited to announce my giveaway for Zoya's Beach Collection. When I swatched these, I loved them so much I knew I wanted to give a set away to one lucky winner!
I'm so excited to announce my giveaway for Zoya's Beach Collection. When I swatched these, I loved them so much I knew I wanted to give a set away to one lucky winner!

Ooh, this is a great giveaway!! Thanks for the chance at winning it.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome!! =)
ReplyDeleteThank you for such a generous giveaway!
ReplyDeleteIs this different than the other one a few days ago?
ReplyDeleteNo, it's the same one. I had to redo it to fix some weird coding and being technically challenged I just redid the post. The form is the same and all of the entries are intact. I'll put it an explanation in the post to clarify. =)
ReplyDeleteThanks! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! What a beautiful set!
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome!!
ReplyDeletejust submitted my entry, thanks for this chance. I dont have any Zoya polishes. I was unable to post my public share for some reason in your form above, so i left the link on your fb page.
ReplyDeleteoliviatheservicedog at hotmail dot com
I got it, thanks for entering and good luck! =)
ReplyDeleteNew follower---great blog! I love Zoya but don't have many. Thanks for the terrific giveaway!
ReplyDelete